Your favourite jewellery and accessory brand,
Claire’s South Africa
introduces the latest top 10 must-haves for the season. Here they are:
- The 90’s choker trend is back and has been spotted on the hottest celebrities! It’s delicate, it’s different, and it adds edge to the simplest of looks.
- Short pendant necklaces are sweet and can be worn on their own, or in a casual and bohemian way when layered with longer necklaces.
- Add sparkle to your selfie game with the latest, super glitzy water-filled cellphone covers.
- Pom-Pom key rings are a must-have for any set of keys, backpack or handbag.
- Bandannas are still trending. They originally became popular in the 60’s worn as head wraps, but today, they can be worn in at least 7 different ways.
- Choose your fortune with a Claire’s fortune bracelets. A meaningful colourful accessory.
- Express yourself with pins and patches! It’s trendy and can be added onto almost any item to customize and personalise your look.
- Cuddle-up with the cutest Ty Beanie Boos collection, now available in a medium size (40cm) exclusive to South Africa.
- Pucker Pops are irresistibly cute lip balms. Attach them to your purse or keys to make sure you always have a shimmering pout.
- Pack your Claire’s back pack and head to campus. We have a variety of colours and styles to suit every personality.
Claire’s now has 7 stand-alone stores, locate your nearest store here: www.clairessa.co.za
BEST OF ALL: Varsity Vibe members get 15% OFF these Claire’s Top 10 Must-Have’s and everything else
ANY DAY, ANY TIME!