Supporting local restaurants is more important now than ever!
As we head steadfast into this pandemic winter, it may be helpful to remind ourselves what we are thankful for. And while family, health and employment may top your list, nobody said that pizza, sushi and tall drinks can’t also make a delicious appearance.
The COVID-19 pandemic has left no entrepreneurial rock unturned, putting the heat on local joints in order to keep their doors open and grills fired up.
Since we restricted to chilling at home, check out some of these deals and enjoy the #perksofstudentlife
- Del Forno has it all! A meal for any craving plus 15% OFF your total order, available at all stores nationwide.
- Let’s wrap it up! Kauai to the rescue with immune-boosting R100 combo deals available on Mr D Food and Uber East from Mon 29 June – Sun 11 July. Take note that they do not run any in-store takeaways currently.
- With a special takeaway menu at Tiger’s Milk, you will feel super cozy from the comfort of your couch as takeaways are available at selected stores. The following stores are open: Claremont, Durbanville, Century City, Muizenberg, Blouberg and Cedar Square branch.
- The Hudsons Burger Joint is calling all the burger lovers (even the veggies) with CRAZY good burger deals, either for takeaway or delivered right to your door. Available on Mr D Food and Uber Eats.
- Get saucy with Burger King and head over to get them good ol’ burger with a 25% OFF in-store and now online too.
- A taste of South Africa without the travel, get your PERI-PERI fix and order Nando’s and get 10% OFF in-store and online.
- We all need a coffee for that energy boost during the day and vida e caffè is here to save the day with 20% OFF all drinks on the menu.